Heads-up is intuitive business management software designed for small to medium-sized services businesses. The advantage for you is that it combines several core business functions into one platform that can be easily shared, delegated and controlled through an organisation. Simply put, Heads-up makes growth manageable.
- Simplicity. Heads-up is simple to deploy and offers easy access and intuitive processes for your team.
- Single-entry efficiency. Heads-up links functions such as time reporting with project planning. You only enter data once and Heads-up takes it from there. This saves time and improves client account management. It syncs with your accounting software to guarantee a single source of truth.
- Web-based accessibility. All users can access Heads-up at all times via secure logins and based on their level of authority. With a web-based system you, and they, can effectively go anywhere and keep doing business.
- Real-time data. Gain fast access to reports on the time your team is investing right through your business’ value-chain. This helps you improve your capacity planning, your business development pipeline, and project and revenue management.
- Quality control. Each module is backed by a workflow-based quality control process. This includes clear delegations, approvals and accountability and gives you rapid precision and greater confidence in your business data.
- Profit-centre reports. Reports highlight profitability at various levels of your business, including staff capacity and business development conversion rates.
- Automation. Heads-up complements and interfaces with accounting software and automates processes between the two. For example, the creation of a new employee record in your accounting system sets them up in Heads-up; and the creation of a new project in Heads-up triggers a new accounting job number. Easy.